Make Us Smile… With Amazon Smile
If you already use Amazon for your online shopping, consider supporting Paws for Purple Hearts by making purchases through AmazonSmile.
As a shopper, AmazonSmile gives you the same products, prices and experience as Amazon.com, with one special difference — Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to a charitable organization of your choice at no extra cost to you.
When you designate Paws for Purple Hearts as your charity, you will support our mission to help America’s injured Warriors on the path to recovery by providing top-tier assistance dogs and innovative Canine Assisted Warrior Therapy®.
Or set it up manually in just a few minutes using these easy steps, and the donations will happen automatically as you go about your regular online shopping.
How to set it up:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Log in with your usual Amazon username and password (or, you may be automatically logged in if you are already signed into Amazon on your computer). You will see a page that says “Select a charitable organization to start shopping” (Amazon will suggest one by default)
- Scroll down to the search bar that says “Or pick your own charitable organization:” and in the search bar, type “Paws for Purple Hearts” then click “Search”
- Select “Paws for Purple Hearts” from the list
- Paws for Purple Hearts will now be your charity of choice, but to support PPH, you will always need to log in at amazon.com.
- Before you begin shopping, scroll to the bottom of the page and find instructions on how to “Create a bookmark” so you can create a shortcut on your browser to use every time you shop.
- Click “Start Shopping” and begin generating donations from your AmazonSmile purchases
Thank you for choosing Paws for Purple Hearts